Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day was extra happy this year for Jared and I. First of all, Jared didn't have to plan or do anything but show up, so that's why it was extra happy for him. We saw Boyz II Men in concert, that's why it was extra happy for me. The perfect date night. Jared was at a boys scouts camp from the night before so I got to sleep over at the Hilton w/my in laws (which is always fun). When I got home I spent all day relaxing, just watching t.v., eating, and taking my time getting ready...ahh. When Jared got home my brother and his wife came over and we got picked up in a limo, compliments of our older brother Kalani:) We get in and there's a rose for each of us girlies from him. Okay, this coming from my brother is a total shock. He looks like a gorilla and acts like a cave man but I like his softer side:) Anyway, we pick up everyone else (5 couples total) and arrive at the concert, which by the way Kalani also bought the tickets for Jared and I, himself and his girlfriend, and my other brother and his wife. Since my brother bought the tickets for us (I actually think he got it for free from a friend but I'm not complaining) we didn't know where our seats were. So the usher escorts us...to the fourth row right in front of the stage...LOVING IT!
Motownphilly's back again...you can't see me dancing but I am!
I like to be entertained, and boy did they do a good job at that. Their choreography, singing, everything was awesome. Kalani and his friends ended up going to waikiki for the after party and the limo driver took us home. To top it all off we ate a great valentine dinner at my favorite resturaunt...Jack in the Box!
Yes, it was a Happy Happy Valentine's Day!

6 comments:

Mer said...

Yay for Boyz II Men. We went to Vegas and saw a huge billboard for Donnie and Marie. That's kind of like seeing Boyz II Men, right? Ha,ha,ha. I know not quite the same thing.

Luela said...

Come see Jelly and the twins at Mamas house! :) They're here for 3 wks.

NeenaLove said...

that is the ONLY way to do it! limo, fourth row seats, and dinner at your favorite spot. doesn't get better than that!!

my valentines... no comment!

Ui said...

ahhhhh....totally jellz. but...that was a fun weekend. it wasn't the sheraton...but hey...the pool and beach was fun. small kine...sheraton in a couple weeks!!!

The Willsons said...

Wow, sounds like a blast!

A Thrifty Mom said...

You must be our visitors from Hawaii. My Uncle is Tongan. We love everything island..
Nice to have ya visiting our site.
Let me know if there is anything we can do for ya.
Sarah
A Thrifty Mom