Monday, August 11, 2008
The King has left the building
It's a sad day to find out that one of our favorite comedians has passed away this Saturday. Bernie Mac died at the age of 50 from pnemonia. I realize that most of you on my blog list will only know him from "The Bernie Mac Show," if you know him at all, but he was also one of "The Original Kings of Comedy." Most of his stuff was rated R, which is why we haven't seen his new material in a while but can I just say he was HILARIOUS! Always spoke his mind and didn't care what other people thought. He said what everyone was thinking but was too scared to say themselves. Anyway, I think I'm gonna rent his DVD and laugh my muli off. So long to the king!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment